he indoor cat spends more of her time eating and sleeping than taking any form of exercise. She therefore has only moderate energy requirements.
The lack of exercise leads to a slower intestinal transit. This phenomenon can cause intestinal disorders and result in soft smelly faeces left in the litter tray.
Your pet spends 3 to 4 hours per day grooming, during she tends to swallow their hair. This can form hairballs in the stomach and intestines which are difficult to dislodge if there is no access to natural purgatives such as grass. A suitable food can help.
Royal Canin Indoor 27 cat food was specially developed for indoor cats:
- Odour Reduction: An exclusive process that guarantees small, firm and considerably less smelling faeces.
- Hairball Regulation: A combination of fibres that improves intestinal transit, favours the elimination of the hair that is swallowed every day and limits hairball formation.
- Youth Complex 500/200: A complex of synergistic antioxidants (green tea polyphenols and high concentrations of of vitamins E & C) that helps keep your cat young by combating the attack of free radicals responsible for cellular damage.
- Optimal Calorie Control: Provides an ideal balance between the food’s energy supply and your cat’s energy expenditure, in relation to its lifestyle and level of activity.
- Tartar Control: Improves oral hygiene by reducing the occurrence of tartar deposits on your cat’s teeth.
- Hairball System: Stimulates the elimination of hairs from the intestines and reduces the risk of hairball formation.
For more than 40 years Royal Canin has been making your pet’s health the prime focus of their work leading to the product range “Health Nutrition” amongst others. Only with the knowledge of your pet’s exact nutritional requirements and with respect for the individuality of every animal can the perfect meal be developed and produced to exactly meet your pet’s needs.