Royal Canin Fit 32 cat food is specially developed for cats who have limited and occasional access to the outside, but spend most of the time indoors. Their energy requirements are moderate but their natural defenses are put under stress.
They still spend time grooming and swallowed hair can’t always be eliminated with natural purging – grass. Hairballs can form in the digestive tract.
Royal Canin Fit 32 was specially developed for this type of active cat.
- Energy Balance: A calorie supply ideally suited to the requirements of cats having moderate activity and for maintaining their ideal weight.
- Urinary tract health: appropriate mineral content can help keep urinary tracts healthy by maintaining a pH of 6.0-6.5
- Maintaining an ideal weight: the amount of calories are optimal for the energy requirements of a cat weighing the optimal amount
- Immunity Support: A patented complex of synergistic antioxidants (vitamins E and C, lutein, taurine) and MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) to strengthen the natural defenses of cats living partly outdoors.
- Hairball Regulation: A combination of fibers that improves intestinal transit and the elimination of the hair swallowed every day, and also limits hairball formation.
Royal Canin provides an ideal balance between the food’s energy supply and your cat’s energy expenditure, in relation to its lifestyle and level of activity.